Frequently Asked Questions
What are your store hours?
We are open 9am to 5pm Monday-Sunday.
During Red Sox Home games we are open until 30 minutes after the last out.
Do you run the Fenway Park Tours?
No, we do not, but they do start and end in our store. You can get more information about the tours here.
What is your Return/Exchange Policy?
There are no Cash or Credit returns for store purchases. Items may be returned for a store credit only.
Items maybe be exchanged within 60 days of the original purchase.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept returns or exchanges on the following items:
- Clearance or reduced merchandise
- Commemorative merchandise: playoff, post season, championship, event specific
- Merchandise we no longer carry and/or merchandise of a player that has been traded or whose number has changed
- Bathing suits and underwear
- Merchandise that appears laundered, worn, and/or hats that have had the crown crushed
We reserve the right to refuse any merchandise that may fall into the above categories
If you need to exchange an item via mail:
When sending items back, please include the following information:
- Name, address, phone number and contact email address
- A note indicating the product you are exchanging and the reason for your exchange along with the action you would like for us to take.
- Exchanges will require a $6 shipping fee to cover the shipping back to you. We will contact you at the time of shipment to acquire your credit card information for this charge
- You are responsible for shipping the exchange back to us at your own cost.
- We are not responsible for shipments that are lost in transit, we suggest you insure and include tracking on all your shipments
- We will contact you via email if we are not able to fulfill your exchange request.
Please send to
Red Sox Team Store
19 Jersey Street
Boston, MA 02215